An environment designed with your middle schooler in mind
What is XP3?
XP3 is about more than just sermons and socials (although we’ve got plenty of those). It’s about speaking Jesus directly into a grade 7-9 student (and the people who invest in them, too).
Jesus said, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. And love your neighbour as yourself.”
XP3 is about experiencing the three most important relationships in life:
1. Your relationship with God, and wonder for who God is and what He has created.
2. Your relationship with yourself, and discovering who God created you to be.
3. Your relationship with others, and living with a passion for community, serving others, and being a part of God’s big story.
What's happening in xp3?
Due to COVID-19 we're not meeting in person, but we'd love for you to join us online.
9:00-10:00 a.m. XP3 weekly church service (click here to join in)
7:00-7:30 p.m. XP3 Connect Group mid week catchup and Bible study (click here to join in)
Online Meeting Format:
- Log onto the link provided.
- Enter your name (so we know who you are or you won't be admitted).
- Go to settings/video and reduce from 720 to 360 for smoother internet.
- Mute your mic (and unmute when you want to speak).
- Add messages into chat at any time.
(the more you contribute, the better the discussion is for everyone).
* We recommend parents monitor and keep aware of their child/ren's online activity.
Want to learn more about XP3 and get all the updates?
Keep an eye on our public Facebook group for info on what's happening.
Check the parents information private Facebook group.
Update your name and contact details on the XP3 parents and kids contact list by emailing email@example.com using the email subject line XP3 Subscribe.