refresh church celebration
Things are a little bit different, but WE ARE BACK!!!!
The Refresh Celebration is a coming together of our Refresh Northpine Community to celebrate our God.
The morning will be full of colour and energy as we lift our voices to worship God and reconnect with our Refresh family.
All measures that have been put in place are in alignment with the government industry COVID plan.
To book your seat for the celebration click on the REGISTER TO ATTEND button at the top of the screen.
If you are unable to make it on the day there will be a LIVE STREAM of the Refresh Celebration available from 10:00AM.
We are implementing the following health and safety procedures at our locations to ensure a safe environment. If you are feeling unwell at all, or are uncomfortable we ask that you please stay home, stay safe, and stay well!
- 1.5m physical distancing will be in place. Please allow extra room between yourself and other attendees when in the facilities.
- All churchgoers will be required to pre-register by clicking the REGISTER TO ATTEND button above and scan your QR Code upon entry. Anyone attending will have to register (adult / child / volunteer - this is a requirement of our COIVD safe plan).
- There will be limited ability to register on the day. Due to social distancing there are limited spots so please pre-register so you don't miss out. We don't want to turn people away.
- There will be reduced seating capacity in sports auditorium and in the kids rooms. A gap of 1.5m will be in place for seating – members of the same household will be able to sit together.
- Hand Sanitiser will be in multiple spots around the facility.
- Although you may have missed the hug, we ask that there are no handshakes, hugs or physical contact upon greeting others – start working on that smile!
- Giving will be via tap n go or through Pushpay
- At the end of the service, there must be a controlled exit, and exiting with 1.5m distancing. Although it’s exciting to see everyone again, we’d encourage you to take those reunion chats outside where there is more space to feel the love.
Our room capacities will be aligned with the 1 person per 4sqm rule.
We thank you for your resilience Church, and faithfulness as we walk through this season. We can’t wait to be together again!
Find your people...
Teaching infants to 4 year olds about Jesus through Bible stories and fun activities
Prep to grade 3 kids having fun discovering Jesus through stories, games and prayer
For kids grade 4-6 discovering their relationship with Jesus and learning important life values
Adult Connect Groups
A range of different groups because individuals matter and life is better together